BUY GLOCK 42 .380 ACP “POCKET GLOCK” BLUE LABEL PROGRAM
- It is a striker-fired, semi-automatic pistol chambered in .380 ACP.
Glock 42 .380 ACP “Pocket Glock” Blue Label Program
- It has a polymer frame and a steel slide.
- It is 5.94 inches long, 4.17 inches tall, and 0.94 inches wide.
- It weighs 15.2 ounces unloaded.
- It has a 6-round magazine capacity.
- It is available in black, silver, and rose gold.
The Glock 42 Blue Label Program typically costs $320.00. However, the price may vary depending on the retailer.
The Glock 42 Blue Label Program is a good option for qualified individuals who are looking for a reliable and accurate pistol for concealed carry. It is small and lightweight, making it easy to carry concealed. It is also reliable and accurate, making it a good choice for self-defense.
The Glock Blue Label Program is a program that offers law enforcement officers and qualified individuals discounts on Glock products. To be eligible for the Glock Blue Label Program, you must have a valid government-issued ID that shows that you are a law enforcement officer or a qualified individual. You can find more information about the Glock Blue Label Program on OUR website. 42 6 round semi auto
- .380 ACP
- Length (overall): 151 mm / 5.94 in.
- Length (slide cpl.): 146 mm / 5.75 in.
- Width: 24 mm / 0.94 in.
- Height (with magazine): 105 mm / 4.13 in.
- Comes with 2 mags.
- Barrel length: 82.5 mm / 3.25 in.
- Length of twist: 250 mm / 9.84 in.
- Trigger distance: 61 mm / 2.40 in.
- Trigger travel: 12.5 mm / .49 in.
- Barrel distance: 18 mm / 0.71 in.
- Line of sight (polymer): 125 mm / 4.92 in.
- Made in the USA
- Pistol without magazine: 350 g / 12.35 oz.
- Magazine std. empty: 40 g / 1.41 oz.
- Magazine std. full: 57 g / 2.01 oz.
- Magazine Capacity (rounds): 6
- Barrel Profile: right hand twist; hexagonal
- Standard Trigger Pull: ~5.62 lbs.
Department prices are Federal Tax Exempt – call for quantity pricing.
Officer purchase requires LE documentation .