RANDALL .45 GENERAL CURTIS E. LEMAY MODEL ONLY 361 PRODUCED
The Randall .45 General Curtis E. LeMay Model is a limited edition pistol produced by the Randall Firearms Company. It was created to honor General Curtis E. LeMay, who served as the Chief of Staff of the U.S. Air Force and played a significant role in the development of the Strategic Air Command.
Here are some details about the Randall .45 General Curtis E. LeMay Model:
- Rarity: The Randall .45 General Curtis E. LeMay Model is a rare pistol, with only 361 units produced. The limited production quantity adds to its collectible and historical value. nagant revolver for sale
- Design: The pistol for sale is based on the Randall Model 1911, a classic and reliable design. It features a single-action trigger, manual safety, and a grip safety. The frame and slide are typically made of stainless steel.
- Caliber: The General Curtis E. LeMay Model is chambered in .45 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol), which is a popular and powerful cartridge known for its stopping power.
- Engravings: The pistol is usually engraved with the name “General Curtis E. LeMay” on the slide, along with other custom engravings or markings to signify its special edition status.
- Limited Edition Features: The General Curtis E. LeMay Model may include unique features or embellishments to distinguish it from standard models. These can include custom grips, special serial number markings, or other design elements specific to this commemorative edition. major general curtis e lemay
- Historical Significance: The pistol honors General Curtis E. LeMay, a highly respected military leader who made significant contributions to the U.S. Air Force. The limited production quantity and association with General LeMay make it desirable for collectors and enthusiasts interested in historical firearms. model only 361 produced glock
Given the rarity and collectible nature of the Randall .45 General Curtis E. LeMay Model, it can be difficult to find one on the market. If you’re interested in acquiring one, it’s recommended to consult with specialized firearm collectors, dealers, or auction houses that focus on rare and limited edition firearms. They can provide guidance on availability, pricing, and authentication.