Rock Island Armory VRBP-100 12ga Bullpup Shotgun
The Rock Island Armory VRBP-100 12ga Bullpup Shotgun is a semi-automatic shotgun that is chambered for 12 gauge shells. It has a 20-inch barrel and an overall length of 32 inches. The VRBP-100 is made of a polymer stock and an aluminum upper receiver. It comes with a 5-round magazine, but 9-round and 19-round magazines are also available. The VRBP-100 has a folding front sight and a rear sight that is adjustable for windage and elevation. It also has a picatinny rail on top of the receiver for mounting optics. island armory vrbp shotgun gauge
The VRBP-100 is a bullpup shotgun, which means that the action and magazine are located behind the trigger. This makes the shotgun shorter overall, while still maintaining a long barrel for accuracy. Bullpup shotguns can be easier to handle and maneuver in tight spaces, such as inside a home or vehicle. rock island armory vrbp shotgun
The VRBP-100 is a reliable and affordable shotgun that is well-suited for home defense, hunting, and competition shooting. It is a good choice for shooters who are looking for a compact and maneuverable shotgun that still packs a punch. products shop
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Rock Island Armory VRBP-100 12ga Bullpup Shotgun:
- Compact and maneuverable
- Reliable and affordable
- Good for home defense, hunting, and competition shooting
- Comes with a 5-round magazine, but 9-round and 19-round magazines are also available
- Has a picatinny rail for mounting optics
The stock may be too short for some shooters
The trigger is not the best
The build quality is not as good as some other shotguns
Overall, the Rock Island Armory VRBP-100 12ga Bullpup Shotgun is a good value for the price. It is a reliable and affordable shotgun that is well-suited for a variety of applications.
Here are some additional things to consider when choosing a bullpup shotgun:
- Length: Bullpup shotguns are shorter than traditional shotguns, which can make them easier to maneuver in tight spaces. However, the stock may be too short for some shooters.
- Weight: Bullpup shotguns can be heavier than traditional shotguns, due to the placement of the action and magazine.
- Trigger: The trigger on a bullpup shotgun may not be as good as the trigger on a traditional shotgun.
- Build quality: Bullpup shotguns are not always as well-built as traditional shotguns.
If you are considering buying a bullpup shotgun, it is important to carefully consider your needs and budget. There are a variety of good bullpup shotguns available, so you should be able to find one that is right for you. products see more featured